Also known as the «Pearl of the Atlantic», Madeira is a reference for tourists worldwide.
This application offers you the best information on history and culture as well as accommodation, tips and suggestions on events, entertainment possibilities, videos and webcams. It is an alternative guide that takes you through the island’s most attractive and traditional points of interest for an unforgettable trip.
- Events; Photos; Videos; Webcams; Accommodation; Attractions; "Levada Walks"; Museums; Monuments; Parks and Gardens; Experiences; Golf; Handicrafts; Gastronomy; Cruise Ships...
Madeira was already identified in thirteenth-century maps, as were the Canary Islands. The Portuguese however were the first to set foot on the archipelago in 1419 and to set up the first settlements in Porto Santo and Madeira. The Madeira Archipelago, 978 km from Lisbon and 545 km from the African coast is renowned for its stunning natural beauty.
••• iMessage Stickers
Put an emoji on your messages with Meet Madeira sticker pack. You can peel and place these emoji stickers on anything in your conversation.
Added Madeira Island related stickers for iMessage.
Ratings and Reviews
Útil e Pratica
Aplicação muito útil para quem quer conhecer e descobrir a Madeira. Tem tudo o necessário para quem visita a Madeira de ferias.
Very usefull App for Madeira Island
Mto bom !! Aconselho
Muito bom !!! Excelente aplicação !! Aconselho vivamente
- Filipe Freitas
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 www.meetmadeira.pt
- 2,29 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.