De Ross Franklin
Abra a Mac App Store para comprar e descarregar apps.
Minesweeper is a refreshingly clean, yet authentic interpretation of the classic strategy/puzzle game. The object of the game is to identify all mine squares by revealing all non-mine squares. The best minesweeper experience available.
- Common presets and custom board settings are available.
- Save, load, and replay games.
- Mouse path is tracked with replay, and can be displayed.
- Window can be resized at any time
- Area is always opened on the first click.
- Double-click or press both buttons to reveal adjacent squares.
- A Right-click anywhere after a game, or click the clock to start a new game.
- Best times are tracked in a high score table.
- Chording is available for faster play.
- The Inspector tool shows live game statistics.
- Colors can be changed.
A mouse with two separate buttons is ideal for this game. If you use a trackpad or magic mouse, be sure to enable secondary clicks in your system preferences.
Novidades da versão 2.7.2
Fixed a crash that occurred on Snow Leopard.
Capturas de ecrã
- 0,99 €
- Categoria: Jogos
- Actualizado: 09/03/2012
- Versão: 2.7.2
- Tamanho: 0.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Programador: Ross Franklin
- © 2010 RossGames.
Compatibilidade: OS X 10.6 ou posterior, processador de 64 bits