De Tate Gallery
Abra o iTunes para comprar e descarregar apps.
The Muybridgizer allows iPhone photographers to take pictures inspired by the iconic works of early photographer Eadweard Muybridge. The release of the app celebrates the opening of a major exhibition of Muybridge’s work at Tate Britain (8 September 2010 – 16 January 2011).
The Muybridgizer freeze-frames the moving world, just as Muybridge did with subjects ranging from running horses to leapfrogging boys. In homage to the analogue Victorian beauty of the originals, users can Muybridge-ize their frames with grids and sepia tones, transforming their moving images into striking vintage-style pictures.
The application is offered free for a limited period.
Novidades da versão 1.2
**Before updating** Save your Muybridgized images from V1 to your camera roll to ensure their safety. We don't want you to lose your images through any upgrade glitches.
NEW in version 1.1:
- Now share your Muybridgised images as animated videos as well as a set of stills.
- Share to Facebook as well as Flickr and send by email.
- Save to your camera roll automatically
- Two new filters to replicate Muybridge's later work: a black & white frameless grid and a blue "cyanotype" style tighter frame.
- Capture in portrait orientation
- Simplified capture screens
Capturas de ecrã do iPhone
- Categoria: Fotografia e vídeo
- Actualizado: 02/06/2011
- Versão: 1.2
- Tamanho: 14.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Programador: Tate Gallery
- © Tate
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 4.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3ª geração), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3ª geração), iPad Wi-Fi (4ª geração), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4ª geração), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4ª geração) e iPod touch (5ª geração).
Top de compras integradas
- Share videos and capture with two new filters0,89 €