Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012 brings you to the next stage of operation experience at your fingertips. Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01 using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Playback a Blu-ray Disc™, choose your favorite language, and even select a chapter where you want to start all done by familiar iPhone, iPod touch or iPad interface. Moreover, you can control to play music, photos or videos from your personal computers or network attached storage over DLNA, or play VIERA CAST contents from anywhere in your home. With a flick or tap of your finger(s), functions on IR remote are ready to serve.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
- Update for iOS11
- Panasonic Corporation
- 11 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Panasonic Corporation 2012
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.