Things for iPad
De Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
Abra o iTunes para comprar e descarregar apps.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
**** Things is now available for Apple Watch. It comes with your purchase of Things for iPhone. ****
“A stylish, simple yet intuitive task manager for the iPad.”, “It makes managing tasks not only easy, but fun.” - Appstorm.com (9/10)
“What’s most striking about the iPad version of Things is that, like the Mac version (which won an Apple Design Award), it presents a stunning interface that could entice even the most disorganized user to, well, get things in order.” - Macworld (4 1/2 mice)
• Featured by Apple as Editors’ Choice in many countries
• Featured by Apple in “New Year, New You”
• Featured by Apple in “Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People”
• Featured by Apple in “@work - Apps for Business”
iOS 8 FEATURES
Updated for iOS 8 with a fresh new design and great new features, including a Today Widget in Notification Center for quick access to your to-dos; Handoff support for seamless transition between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch; an “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps; a sharing extension for sending to-dos to other apps; Background Refresh to keep to-dos up-to-date even while the app isn’t running; and 64-bit support.
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power—everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won’t miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud is a free service that stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch (apps sold separately).
We provide world-class, professional support for Things. If you have any issues or questions about the app, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you: http://things.support
Novidades da versão 2.7.5
• Optimized the initial sync process for improved speed and lower memory consumption.
• Fixed a crash with Local Notifications in iOS 7 or earlier.
• Fixed a crash while initializing and generating repeating tasks.
• Other minor adjustments and fixes.
Capturas de ecrã do iPad
Críticas do cliente
Powerful but missing essential features
I rely heavily on Things for my everyday life, especially for work. It is very powerful task manager that works well over the cloud (Mac, iPad, iPhone).
I do find that it is missing some key features:
1. Ability to set an alarm/reminder (it reminds you of your tasks due today, but you can't set a audio/visual alarm at a specific time or location for a specific task like you can in Apple's Reminders App);
2. Ability to have joint projects where you assign tasks to others and check off tasks as they are completed or shared tasks where the team members can add notes and check them off as completed (again as the basic Reminders has shared lists).
At the time I started using this, it was the best around; today I am not as sure. It is expensive, yet powerful but other apps like Wunderlist to which I've been recently introduced to are very good in terms of collaboration and are free and you can attach files to them and have conversations about the task straight from the task windows, inside the app (possible because it is a free app, this wouldn't work for Things). This app needs to listen to its users and install alarms, which I believe users have been asking for ages. Every time I want to be reminded of task I have to set an alarm on Reminders app. Such a pain.
So why do I still use it?
Well, mostly because I've been doing so for a while now and it would a real hassle to migrate all my to do lists, projects, tags, etc to another app; some tasks have due dates over the entire year; Same with projects and I'm constantly adding new tasks straight from my email, when working with mac (it crates a link to that specific message so it's very useful. The other reason is that this app really is a very very powerful task manager specially in its ability to use and organise tags, create projects, the today list, the review in today, all very useful features that I've got used to and don't want to be without. I also like the design of the interface.
Things still has an advantage over the competition but it is eroding fast. Time to boost this app with some basic features that should have been there from the start. Thanks.