De MyFonts Inc.
Abra o iTunes para comprar e descarregar apps.
Identify the fonts in a photo or web graphic!
Ever seen a great font in a magazine ad, poster, or on the web and wondered what font it is? Whip out your iPhone and snap a photo, and WhatTheFont will identify that font in seconds!
WhatTheFont for iPhone connects directly to MyFonts' acclaimed WhatTheFont™ font identification service, which has been helping customers pinpoint mystery fonts at the MyFonts.com web site for 12 years. It works via Wi-Fi or the mobile phone network, so you can get your font fix right there on the spot.
First-edition iPod touch and iPad users — you may not have a camera, but you can still get in on the action! WhatTheFont for iPhone will identify fonts in images saved from apps such as Safari and Mail.
* Snap a photo right within the app
* Choose saved photos from the Photo Library
* On-device image processing optimizes upload for speed and accuracy
* View font details within the app
* Send e-mail summaries of search results, complete with font previews
Novidades da versão 1.1.1
Bug fixes and minor enhancements, including:
* Fixed iOS5 crashing
* Fixed missing button bar on the "E-mail results list" screen
* High resolution graphics for Retina display
* Real progress bar during image upload
* Streamlined character-selection UI
Capturas de ecrã do iPhone
- Categoria: Referência
- Actualizado: 16/12/2011
- Versão: 1.1.1
- Tamanho: 0.5 MB
- Idiomas: Alemão, Checo, Holandês, Inglês, Japonês, Polaco, Russo
- Programador: MyFonts Inc.
- © 2008-2012 Bitstream Inc. dba MyFonts
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 3.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.