De Wallander Instruments
Abra o iTunes para comprar e descarregar apps.
★★★★★ TOP #10 GROSSING MUSIC APP IN 17 COUNTRIES ★★★★★
WI Guitar™ is the first truly playable virtual acoustic guitar app, as well as a professional Core MIDI guitar controller over Wi-Fi.
Based on revolutionary patent-pending sample technology, WI Guitar has the sound and expressiveness of a real guitar. Includes two steel-stringed guitars, a classical guitar, a 12-stringed, twelve types of electric guitars and a Core MIDI OUT guitar for using WI Guitar as a MIDI controller over Wi-Fi (Core MIDI).
Does this sound too good to be true? It is not, and we can honestly say you need to try this app to believe it! This is why we also offer a free version, for everyone who wants to try this amazing instrument!
With WI Guitar, you can strum chords as softly or as hardly as you like, with ultra-realism. Hooked up to loudspeakers, WI Guitar is the perfect replacement for a real guitar at the party, or even in a band. Use headphones to play your favorite songs on the guitar, or write songs, on the way to work, on the airplane and everywhere else.
As an artist or songwriter, you can even use WI Guitar as a professional recording instrument. Add beautiful stereo guitar parts to your tracks!
WI Guitar includes 12 chord buttons, and the action buttons add9, sus4, 7 and maj7. In combination these give you instant access to more than 150 unique chords.
PLEASE NOTE! THE OPTION "?" BUTTON BECOMES DIFFICULT TO PRESS WITH iOS 5, DUE TO APPLE'S NEW NOTIFICATIONS CENTER. WE ARE WORKING ON A FIX!
VIDEOS (also found on our web site)
Wonderwall - WI Guitar on YouTube:
Hurt - WI Guitar on YouTube:
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Strumming harder or softer also makes the sound stronger or softer.
- Pluck or strum closer to the board to get a stronger sound, and play further down on the strings to get a softer sound.
- If you release all fingers from the screen, all playing notes also released. If you want chords to sustain, press and hold the chord buttons while playing.
- Holding both the add9 and sus4 action buttons transforms from a major to a minor chord, and vice versa. Use this feature to also access the Gm, Fm, Cm and Bm chords.
- Holding both the 7 and maj7 action buttons produces an add6 chord.
- Hold multiple chord buttons to produce inverted chords. For example, C + E (or Em) produces a C with an E as the bass note.
- From the help panel you may transpose the chord map to any key.
- If you connect your iPad to the ION All-Star Guitar, WI Guitar will automatically enter a special mode where you can take chords on the neck of the All-Star! Also, if you hold down chord buttons in WI Guitar, the frets on the All-Star's neck light up, so you can learn how to play chords on a real guitar!
- If you want to use WI Guitar as a MIDI guitar controller on PC, please download and install Tobias Erichsen's software "rtpMIDI" from: http://www.tobias-erichsen.de/rtpMIDI_configuration.html
Novidades da versão 1.13
Fixed iPad screen rotation bug, introduced with the v1.12 update
- 4,99 €
- Categoria: Música
- Actualizado: 14/07/2012
- Versão: 1.13
- Tamanho: 24.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Programador: Wallander Instruments
- © By Arne Wallander 2011
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 3.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.