The Wrestling Revolution rumbles into the 3rd dimension - now featuring BOTH aspects of the business in ONE shared universe! A wrestling career challenges you to take shots in the ring, whereas a "booking" career allows you to call the shots backstage - promoting entertaining matches every week for ratings. Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation for the other, and ensures you'll never grow bored of wrestling again! Both modes are available to play for free, with the option to upgrade to enjoy the "Pro" experience with no ads or limitations.
And if playing Pro isn't enough, a separate "Backstage Pass" allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting them against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match - including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size - the only limit is your imagination. You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of free shows from the game's promotional tour. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display:
- The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
- If you don't want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for "Basic" character models (no fingers).
- The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them "Static".
- Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.
I regret that there's more to this game than I could ever fit in an app store description, so please consult the online guides for further reading:
Or join the debate on social meda:
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 11.
- Re-organized "Options" menu distinguishes between "Controls", "Preferences" and "Display".
- Improved crowd at match loading screen.
- Improved sound quality.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game. Please make hard time in 3D. Please i love Mdickie
Adoro gosto tanto vicia é demasiado penetrável
- MDickie Limited
- 104.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- Pro License 3,49 €
- Backstage Pass 3,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.