Note! To use the ePIMS app, an account is mandatory; please contact Tetra Pak.
Customers can be confident that they’ll always have parts in stock when they need them.
Warehouse personnel and Service engineers have remote access and visibility via smartphones & tablets to warehouse, allowing them to identify parts availability faster.
When parts are not in stock users can place orders directly through the ePIMS App. This avoids double entry in a warehouse system and shortens lead-times for part deliveries.
Barcode reader enabled. Barcode and RFID (Radio-frequency identification) solutions enable faster and more efficient stock management.
Users can extract data, statistics, reports & graphs, allowing them to monitor and control stock movements and KPI’s.
There is improved stock management for multiple plants.
Quotes from our users:
- The app works smoothly/perfect. I love it! it makes things much easier such as picking a single part or a list of parts at the same time!
- This app really helped us being agile in the consignment stock management. Once I installed the ePIMS app, I have not used the web application ePIMS. I am very happy with the result!
- The App is a real help in my daily tasks as “OnSite”. I am happy for further testing and support
- After understood how the app work it’s very good and convenient. Love it
Please submit any picked, returned or ordered parts before upgrading to this release
This version contains bug fixes
- New Home screen – changed look and feel
- Stock adjustment – used to adjust stock quantity in case of discrepancy
- Stocktaking – used for inventory, counting one or more bin locations in the warehouse
- Support for the Chinese language
- AB Tetra Pak
- 80.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2018, © Tetra Pak International SA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.