Por Hriston Media
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Is my baby growing well?
The birth of a child is accompanied by a number of questions of the newly minted parents. They take great interest in where their baby stands on the growth chart and how well or fast it develops.
Well, it`s easy to say or predict, because the height and weight measurements are a good indicator of the baby’s health during the first two years. With this app you can keep track of a baby’s progress and create a growth chart to see how your child measures up against other children in height, weight, and head size.
The growth charts in our app are based on the latest pediatric growth charts issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (September, 2010).
- General Information’s about Baby`s Growth
- Baby Profile with Picture (you can make profiles for all of your babies)
- Baby Measurements (weight, height and head circumference)
- Growth Charts (height for age, weight for age)
- Info/Help Points for your Baby
- Post latest measurement of your Baby on Facebook
- Post latest measurement of your Baby on Twitter
- Mail all of the baby's Measurements to its Info/Help Point
- Call a Info/Help Point
- Recommend Info/Help Point to your friends
- Unit Settings
Novedades de la versión 1.3
Profile editing improved.
Share this on Facebook and Twitter.
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 0.99
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 02/08/2012
- Versión: 1.3
- Tamaño: 2.5 MB
- Idiomas: Alemán, Búlgaro, Inglés
- Vendedor: Hristo Nankov
- © Hriston Media
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.