De Citrix Systems, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
Novedades de la versión 7.2
What’s New in 7.2
o Adaptive transport
• HDX Adaptive Transport is a new data transport mechanism for XenApp and XenDesktop that is faster, more scalable, and more interactive. It leverages a new Citrix protocol known as ‘Enlightened Data Transport’ or EDT. With adaptive transport, ICA virtual channels automatically respond to changing network conditions, intelligently switching the underlying protocol between EDT and TCP to deliver the best performance. Compared to TCP and UDP, EDT delivers a superior user experience on challenging long-haul WAN and Internet connections, while maintaining high server scalability and efficient use of bandwidth. EDT is built on top of UDP and improves data throughput for all ICA virtual channels including Thinwire display remoting, file transfer (Client Drive Mapping), printing, multimedia redirection and others.
• Enable it using the HDX Adaptive Transport policy setting. The same setting is applicable on both LAN and WAN conditions. For external secure access, it requires NetScaler Gateway builds 11.1.51 or higher
o Mandatory apps
• IT administrators can configure specific applications or desktops as mandatory using StoreFront keywords in the published resource properties. This results in the applications or desktops being automatically subscribed to the user. Users cannot remove these applications or desktops from the Receiver favorites menu.
• iPad 1 and iPad 2 are no longer supported under this version.
• Fixed Issues in 7.2:
o If the session disconnects while a video is playing, the video might not resume when the session reconnects. [RFIOS-295]
o When using Citrix Receiver for iOS 7.1, users might not be able to connect to published applications. [RFIOS-320]
o Citrix Receiver might exit unexpectedly if .jpg images appear in a session. [RFIOS-333]
o Connecting to an ICA desktop session from an iOS device over ICA Proxy through NetScaler Gateway might work even when the remote gateway’s certificates are not installed on the iOS device. [RFIOS-348]
o Citrix Receiver might not connect when the Proxy certification dialog displays. [RFIOS-361]
o The Citrix X1 Mouse might not perform the pinch and zoom function correctly. [RFIOS-491]
o If a session starts in mixed IPV6-IPV4 mode, Citrix Receiver might exit unexpectedly. [RFIOS-1499]
o After adding applications to Favorites on a device running iOS 10, Citrix Receiver might exit unexpectedly after rotating the device. [RFIOS-1494]
o If a user attempts to delete an app or user-added Favorite after logging out of Citrix Receiver, an error occurs. [RFIOS-1489]
o NetScaler might not work as intended when enabling Framehawk. [RFIOS-1492]
- Categoría: Negocios
- Actualizado : 23/03/2017
- Versión: 7.2
- Tamaño: 64.2 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Coreano, Danés, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Portugués, Sueco
- Vendedor: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.