Por James Leno
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
Craps HD is here for your Macintosh!
With 3D dice, multi-player support, over 160 authentic dealer stick calls, extensive betting options, a simple, intuitive interface, and an authentic table layout, Craps HD is the premiere craps game for the Mac.
Easy to use but hard to put down, Craps HD offers a true casino-style experience, with complete Vegas rules and authentic game play.
A simple interface lets you select your bet amount and click or drag and drop on the table to place your bet. Up to three players can play at once!
Easily experiment with new betting strategies; build a large bankroll; or simply learn how to play with Craps HD.
No other craps game gets you this close to the casino!
• 3D dice rolls - watch your dice bounce around a beautifully rendered table with realistic action. Hear the dealer call out the roll with real stickman lingo!
• Multi-Player support - up to three players can play at once.
• Casino-style table layout with all bets available.
• Over 160 authentic stick calls! Hear the dealer call out your rolls and suggest bets.
• Fast roll resolution lets you get more bets in each session and easily experiment with different betting strategies.
• Dealer Info button shows you all the payouts for each bet and the amount you have wagered and will win.
• Inside/Outside/Across betting options let you quickly make place bets on all box numbers!
• Preferences for odds working, hardways working, place bet presses, and more. Set your preference or let the dealer ask you what you want to do at the appropriate time during the game.
• Save/Restore allows you to resume a game in progress.
• 3x4x5x odds simulates popular casino-style odds.
• Easily remove part or all of one bet with a simple click or double click.
If you have any questions or issues regarding gameplay, please contact our technical support, and we will be happy to answer them for you. Suggestions for improvements are always welcome!
Novedades de la versión 1.2
Game window now resizable for smaller displays.
Added preference for chip animation speed.