Beginning (The Deskplorers - Try-It Chapter - for 7 to 11 yo kids)
Por Happy Blue Fish
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
★★★★ Discover with this try-it chapter a new series of games for 7 to 11 years old girls and boys, blending storytelling, gaming and learning. With The Deskplorers, your kids will read, play, think, discover foreign languages and learn, all with lots of fun! ★★★★
“The Deskplorers series is very unique.” (app-lyspeaking.com)
“Deskplorers is made with kids in mind!” (gamingupdate.com)
“I was charmed by this app.” (kids-apps.mobi)
“The Deskplorers franchise continues to develop, mature, and grow.” (familyfriendlygaming.com)
“Doodles Do More Than Just Jump” (touchmyapps.com)
“The Deskplorers: History Meets Fun And Games” (appadvice.com)
★ Episode Zero "The Beginning" ★
Discover in this one-chapter episode the beginning of The Deskplorers' incredible "Jump in a book" adventures. Learn about the "Magic Compass" and its fabulous power!
Meet the "nice ones": Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot, and the "not so nice" ones: Bratty, Brutus and Moody!
This Episode Zero "The Beginning" contains 1 original chapter (6 chapters in the regular episodes) and the 4 mini-games in "easy" mode.
About The Deskplorers "Jump in a Book!"
★ 5 full episodes are available now (Season 1) ★
In the first Season "Jump in Time", the Deskplorers will jump in a History Book!
This season contains 5 episodes: Knights, Pirates, Egyptians, Cavemen and Jump in Time.
★ A fun and innovative gameplay ★
It’s very easy!
- Read the story. At the end of a Chapter, The Deskplorers need an object to continue their adventure!
- Find the right object in the Catalog to unlock the Chapters. To use an object, you need points!
- If you don't have enough points, go to the mini-games, play, and win more points!
★ Made for girls and boys from 7 to 11! ★
- Fun stories that your kids will love to read (5 episodes for Season One "Jump in Time").
- The storyline encourages Strong values (friendship, trust, respect, helping people, respect of nature…)
- More than 200 images, 6 animations, original musics and sound effects in each episode.
- A real instructional added-value: great method of reinforcing reading skills, develop the imagination and creative problem solving.
- A great way to discover French (dialogs are available in French when a chapter is unlocked).
- 4 Fun mini-games available at any time.
- 2 difficulty levels in each mini-game to suit all kids.
★ More features ★
- Up to 3 profiles are saved
- A dictionary useful to learn more about each episode's context
- An album to replay all the videos included in the episode
- A clue system to help you solve the puzzles
- A parents corner : manage profiles, advice from us, publish on Facebook, send us an email...
All this with :
- Awesome graphic designs
- A very pleasant and original music theme
- Great ease of use for kids
Novedades de la versión 1.7.0
** User-interface improvements so your Kid can grasp easily the game.