TapSpeak Sequence Standard
De Ted Conley
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
TapSpeak Sequence for iPad revolutionizes how parents, speech therapists, vision therapists, schools, and institutions create and use message sequences to help disabled children learn to communicate. Use TapSpeak Sequence instead of sequential message switches to record and customize messages without losing any previously recorded sequences.
Kids with cerebral palsy, autism, cortical vision impairment (CVI), pediatric stroke, or any disability that impairs their ability to communicate can make use of this app.
Note: The only difference between the Plus and Standard versions of TapSpeak Sequence is that the Plus version includes the 4500 symbol Dynavox/Mayer-Johnson PCS core set in its price. The Standard version has the option of purchasing the PCS symbol set as an In-App Purchase.
• Unlimited number of sequences
• Unlimited sequence length
• Unlimited phrase recording length
• Select from a number of geometric symbols and colors
• Use your own photographs or drawings
• Tap response is configurable to accommodate kids with varying motor skill levels
• Switch access via RJ Cooper and AbleNet Blue2 Bluetooth switch interfaces.
• Reorder phrases in a sequence, modify existing phrases
• Ability to export/import/merge sequences between devices
• Universal app. Runs on both iPad and iPhone/iPod touch
Many more features coming including:
• Resizable and moveable visual targets
• Configurable background (low/high complexity)
• Comprehensive usage tracking and reporting
• More sample sequences
Novedades de la versión 3.1.2
• Localization fix for iOS 6
• User interface changes (all editors now larger)
• Bug fixes
• Italian localization
• You can now back up to Dropbox! Easier sharing and reliable backup storage.
• Fix for phrase delete problem
• Completely rewritten About (the "!" toolbar icon) menu with new features.
• Other bug fixes and improvements
- USD 29.99
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 25/11/2013
- Versión: 3.1.2
- Tamaño: 101 MB
- Idiomas: Inglés, Italiano
- Vendedor: Ted Conley
- © 2010-2011 TapSpeak, LLC
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.