By Smackall Games Pvt Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Capture yourself in 3D Space. App scans surfaces in 3 dimensional space using Kinect, and stores the 3d mesh into specified file format. The file can then be viewed or imported to other 3D softwares like Blender and Meshlabs to be used for other applications like games and movie making.
Features in current version:
1) Captures with/without background. Uses a good self learning background removal algorithm that detects moving objects and removes noises.
2) The captured mesh can be exported to PLY file format with vertex coloring or OBJ file format with texture mapping
3) Two different Modes of rendering. You can now view the whole scene in 2d or use 3d rendering to rotate and zoom.
4) Laplacian Mesh Smoothing Feature. The exported mesh can be can be smoothed according to the slider threshold selected. Smoothing threshold 4 is recommended for best results in facial capturing.
What's New in Version 2.2
1. Fixed Issue related to writing files.
2. Added Alerts for File handling Error.