Animais A-Z Cards Portuguese
By The Useful Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a collection of animal flash cards in English and Portuguese. They are made with beautiful and engaging drawings that will appeal to children and adults alike.
• Scroll back and forth through the animals from A - Z
• Tap the play button to hear the animal sound
• Tap the animal name to hear it read aloud in English or Portuguese
• The speaking of animal names is in UK or US accented English, and the Portuguese is in Brazilian accent or from Portugal.
Animals in English:
Ant, Bear, Cat, Dog, Elephant, Fox, Goose, Hen, Iguana, Jaguar, Koala, Lemur, Monkey, Narwhal, Owl, Pig, Quail, Rooster, Sheep, Turkey, Urraca, Vulture, Wasp, Xantus, Yak, Zebra.
Animals in Portuguese:
Abelha, Baleia, Cavalo, Doninha, Elefante, Flamingo, Galo, Hipopótamo, Iguana, Jaguar, Lêmure (Lémure), Macaco, Narval, Ovelha, Pato, Quetzal, Raposa, Sapo, Touro, Urso, Vaca, Xexéu, Zebra.
Help and Support:
Please note: First generation iPod Touch users will need headphones to hear the sounds. All users need to make sure that sounds are enabled, the mute button is off and volume is turned up.
If you have any suggestions or need support for this app please email us
What's New in Version 1.1
• Updated for iOS4.2
• Universal app with full compatibility for iPad
• High resolution graphics for Retina display
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 05 January 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jonathan Marshall
- © 2010 The Useful Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.