Art of War for Business
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** Release Special Price for limite time ****
The Art of War (Chinese: 孫子兵法; pinyin: Sūn Zǐ Bīng Fǎ) is a Chinese military treatise that was written during the 6th century BC by Sun Tzu. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it has long been praised as the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time.
The Art of War is one of the oldest and most successful books on military strategy in the world. It has had a huge influence on Eastern military thinking, business tactics, and beyond. Sun Tzu recognized the importance of positioning in strategy and that position is affected both by objective conditions in the physical environment and the subjective opinions of competitive actors in that environment. He taught that strategy was not planning in the sense of working through a to-do list, but rather that it requires quick and appropriate responses to changing conditions. Planning works in a controlled environment, but in a competitive environment, competing plans collide, creating unexpected situations.
• Enjoy the most complete version of "The Art of War".
• Quick access of your favorite chapters.
• Change the font size to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Change the type font from seven included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Quickly find a specific chapter using the popover at the upper corner of every page.