By Nikola Kirev
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Have you ever wanted to translate a braille text?
Have you ever wanted to write a braille text for people with damaged sight to read?
Maybe you just want to see what your name looks like written in braille.
With Braille Writer you can do all of this and more.
The app is a great tool for learning and teaching braille.
• Custom keyboard with braille characters
• Spelling out transliterated text
• Paste text to transliterate it
• Export text to PDF/RTF or share it via Facebook/Twitter/Message/Email
People around the world are using it in many different ways in order to easily communicate with people with damaged vision.
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to contact the developer.
What's New in Version 6.3.1
Bug fixes and minor improvements.
- 17.99 QAR
- Category: Education
- Updated: 26 February 2016
- Version: 6.3.1
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, German, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Nikola Kirev
- © Nikola Kirev 2011-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.