By Ricardo R da Silva
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ColorMixer is a painting application for your child (video here: http://goo.gl/CygVp).
Its unique features will teach your child to mix primary colors while having fun.
The color model used by ColorMixer is widely used in art education. In this model, Red, Yellow and Blue are used as “pure” primary colors. Red and Yellow mix to form Orange, Yellow and Blue mix to form Green, and Blue and Red mix to form Purple.
This is the way all of us learnt in our childhood.
With ColorMixer it is possible to form thousands of different colors.
The application contains 160 coloring pictures (more than any other application you find on the App Store!).
- Mixture of colors based on pigment mixing like in early childhood art training.
- Selection of colors from a Color Wheel.
- Brush tool for painting enclosed areas.
- Pen tool for freehand drawing.
- Variable pen width.
- Variable pressure applied on the pen.
- Undo / Redo tool.
- Option to save your painting for later editing.
- Printing through AirPrint.
- Option to e-mail your paintings.
- Ability to disable "Print" and "Send Email" through the application preferences.
- Friendly help system.
What's New in Version 1.3
Small bug fix.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 08 April 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Developer: Ricardo R da Silva
- © 2009-2013 RRdaS Game Factory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Package 23.69 QAR