Czerny Practical Method for Beginners on the Piano, Op. 599
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow the "Czerny Practical Method for Beginners on the Piano, Op. 599" to learn piano step by step.
The dificulty level is 3-7 (Late Intermediate), which means you can play 4 to 5-note chords in both hands and scales in octaves in both hands after learnling these musices.
The main feature is:
1. There 100 basic piano music from Czerny Op.599.
2. Listen the music following the high light cursor.
3. You can record your playing and share with friends.
4. You can handwrite your notes on the score. And share your handwriting with your friends to study together.
5. You can place your iPad on your Piano and play following the score.
6. Support to display "Numbered musical notation"
The Sheet Music difficulty level guideline:
1. Beyer: Elementary Instruction Book for the Pianoforte (level 1-3)
2. J.S. Bach: Notebook For Anna Magdalena Bach (level 4-6)
3. Czerny: Practical Method For Beginners, Op. 599 (level 3-7)
(1). Level 1 (Elementary)
Five-finger patterns with a little hand movement, Simple hands-together playing, Some 3-note chords, 1 chord per measure.
Quarter, half, dotted half, and whole notes, some eighth notes
Easy note reading.
(2). Level 2 (Late Elementary)
Limited hand movement, Some hand position changes and finger extensions, 3-note chords, More than 1 chord per measure.
Quarter, half, dotted half, and whole notes, and eighth notes
May be labeled as "Big Note"
(3). Level 3 (Early Intermediate)
Independent movement of the left hand, Hands in parallel and contrary motion, Multiple chords in a measure, More variety of chords
Eighth to whole notes, triplets, dotted rhythms
Reading notes in most major and minor keys
(4) Level 4 (Intermediate)
Scales moving up and down the keyboard at a faster tempo, Arpeggios covering 2 octaves, Many chords, some 4-note
More complex rhythms, Sixteenth notes
May be labeled "Easy Piano"
(5) Level 5 (Intermediate)
Scale passages over several measures, Melodies may be in both hands, More variety of chords including seventh chords
More complex rhythms, including sixteenth notes and dotted rhythms
More difficult note reading, with ledger lines above and below the staff
(6)Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
Longer scale passages, some in octaves, Melodic lines in both hands, Full four note chords in both hands, requiring large hand stretches, large leaps.
Irregular rhythmic groups between the hands, More complicated patterns
More difficult note reading, with full chords sometimes on opposite ends of the keyboard
(7) Level 7 (Late Intermediate)
Scales in octaves in both hands, Melody and accompaniment in same hand, Full four- to five-note chords in both hands
Large leaps and broken octaves, Polyrhythms and complex rhythmic patterns
Moving melodic lines in both hands requiring greater technical facility
(8) Level 8 (Early Advanced)
Scales in 3rds, 10ths and octaves, whole tone scales and modes, Intricate melodic lines, Four- and five-note chords spanning more than an octave, rolled chords in 10ths
Difficult music for smaller hands with more melody and accompaniment lines in same hand
(9) Level 9 (Advanced)
Extensive scale passages incorporated into pieces with active accompaniment patterns, All types of major, minor, diminished and augmented chords spanning more than an octave
Intricate rhythms, Complex meter
Difficult music requiring greater velocity and overall technical facility
(10) Level 10 (Advanced)
Intricate melodic lines often requiring extremely fast tempos, Complex broken-chord patterns, full chords, and large hand extensions
More complicated polyrhythms, Complex meter
Complicated melodic figures
Very advanced level, very difficult note reading, frequent time signatures changes, virtuosic level technical facility needed
What's New in Version 2.3
1. New designed and very fast music store.
2. Improve music opening speed.
3. Support sustain mode, when playing.
4. Support play music in background.
5. There are several music games to help to learn identify notes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 11 December 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: bin yan
- © Pixeltek Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.