By Romain Champourlier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the fastest touch dialer for your favorite Facetime contact with this app!
You can use 2 Facetime contact, so if the 1st one doesn't answer, start the app again and you will call the 2nd one!
The configuration is really easy. Just start the app and follow the guide! Once setup, if you need to make changes, just look for the app in iPhone's settings.
You can even complete this app with a suite of mostly free phone shortcuts: home, loved ones, best friends... Check the editor's other apps in the AppStore.
- Phone numbers can not contain special characters like *, and #.
- Be sure to check your settings to have Facetime activated, and setup on iPad/iPod (account selected and connected). The application can't detect or change the configuration and will display a black screen if misconfigured.
- The app can't check phone number of email address misspelling neither, so be sure to type it right!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Now supports iPad and iPod.
- Fixed a bug in the settings preventing from entering an email.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 07 April 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Romain Champourlier
- Romain Champourlier © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).