Free RSS Reader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create a personal news feed and read your favorite websites and blogs in a clean and intuitive format. Subscribe to as many feeds as you want and keep up on all topics and sources you care about.
Free RSS Reader is loaded with features:
• Follow unlimited news sources (RSS/Atom)
• Flag articles (just tap & hold the headline)
• Scan feeds one-by-one or put together
• Open links using the In-App Browser
• Add articles to Reading List and Pocket
• Share on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn*
• Forward articles via email and text
Get Free RSS Reader today and focus on the news that matter to you.
* Please ensure you have added these accounts in your iOS device's settings.
What's New in Version 1.1
Free RSS Reader is now available on iPad!
Here's what else is new or fixed:
• Buttons to go to next or previous article
• Landscape mode (rotate your device)
• Zooming/scaling of article web sites
• Reorder your feeds (tap the wrench)
• Article links can be opened in Safari
– Link behind the lower-right more-button
• # of unread articles is no longer hidden
• # of unread articles shows accurate value
• Enhanced, brighter app icon
• Improved reading view with bold titles
Thank you so much for emailing us your feedback and ideas. Please continue to send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Category: News
- Updated: 08 March 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Erik Wegener
- © 2015 wegenerlabs. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.