Learn Japanese and Chinese: iKnow!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iKnow! is a companion study tool for the iKnow! website. With this app, you can enjoy the iKnow! experience on your phone or tablet.
All iKnow! study progress on your iOS device is automatically synched to your PC account, so you can study in the way that best matches your needs and lifestyle.
“Japanese, Chinese, and English”
Official courses are offered for studying Japanese, Chinese, and SAT English. The Japanese coures covers the 6,000 most commonly used words in Japanese. The Chinese courses cover the 2,000 most commonly used words in spoken Chinese and over 1,200 words commonly used in newspapers and magazines. (All Chinese courses are available in both Traditional and Simplified Chinese.) All words have sample sentences and audio.
“The iKnow! Learning Engine”
iKnow! presents items in a spaced rehearsal pattern optimized for efficient learning. iKnow! adapts to differences in learning speeds and item difficulty, constantly measuring memory and predicting performance across all of your items. iKnow! does this by tracking your performance and then predicting your optimal review time on an item-by-item basis.
All you have to do is push the study button, and iKnow! tells you what to learn.
- Five study applications: iKnow!, Rapid Choice, Self Check, Sentence Trainer, and Listening.
- iKnow!: Master words and phrases with our patented learning algorithms.
- Rapid Choice: Fast-paced quizzing and review.
- Self Check: Judge yourself on what you know and how well.
- Sentence Trainer: Master sentence patterns by listening and then dictating.
- Listening: Listen to content on the go. You can slow down and loop any audio.
- Study progress synched across iOS and PC accounts
What's New in Version 4.3.0
- Improved on-boarding flow for new users
- Improved course asset downloading
- Added hardware keyboard support
- Updated to use https throughout the app
- Fixed issue with FB login auth
- Fixed overlapping UI issue in self-check app
- Fixed issue with blank sentence trainer distractors
- Fixed several crashes from offline use
- Fixed study time to include sentence trainer in the monthly calendar
- Removed item search from course info screen
- Removed Japanese study mode
- Category: Education
- Updated: 15 March 2017
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Cerego Japan Inc.
- © 2016 DMM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month Plan299.99 QAR