Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- Scans your site checking for broken links
- Checks images as well as all internal and external links
- See problems at-a-glance highlighted in colour. Double-click for more detailed information
- In short, improve your website's quality and search engine ranking
If you've maintained a website for any length of time, you'll know that links very quickly become broken, because we move, delete or change our own pages, and other people that we link to do the same.
A broken link on your site is a dead end for your visitors and will also be bad news for your search engine optimisation (SEO).
Unless you enjoy clicking every single link on your site followed by the back button, then you'll need to use a website crawler like Integrity!
Feed it your home page address (url) and Integrity will follow all of your internal links to find your pages, checking the server response code for all internal and external links found.
On features - Integrity is free and is intended to be no more than a simple but effective link checker. Note that Scrutiny is a more advanced app with features such as managing multiple sites, crawling pages requiring authentication and webmaster tools which go beyond link checking.
What's New in Version 4.5.3
Fixes and improvements:
- Handles 'callto:' links (already handled skype: and tel:) No longer reports them as bad links
- Adds 'Visit' button to link Inspector window
- New application icon with less transparency (previous one difficult to click)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 February 2014
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Shiela Dixon
- Copyright © 2013 peacockmedia. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.5 or later