By ISNART scpa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Italian Hospitality and Italian restaurants on the world - quality tourism structures
The selected facilities with the Italian Hospitality mark, starting this year, are also available in a digital version for iPhone and iPod Touch.
The guide includes approximately 6,000 o facilities between hotels, restaurants, bed & breakfasts, bathing establishments and camp grounds located in 81 Italian provinces. All of the facilities have been inspected by expert inspectors in the scope of the Italian Hospitality project promoted by Italian Chambers of Commerce and carried out by Isnart - www.10q.it.
The Italian Hospitality Guide by Isnart allows you to:
* Select facilities based on where to sleep and where to eat, by city of preference;
* Have useful information to choose and arrive at these facilities;
* Create a list of preferred facilities.
Favour quality: this is our philosophy and it is this philosophy that embraced the facilities with the Italian Hospitality mark.
The 6,000 structures are fruit of a selection of over 15,000 businesses that in a voluntary manner submitted themselves to the evaluation, based on the quality of the services supplied in virtue of a control summarised in the following 10 points:
1. Access and location
4. Hall and public areas
7. Bar and restaurant
8. Breakfast - menu
10. Economically compatible approach
The procedure for the achievement of the Italian Hospitality mark is a rigorous course that passes through various stages.
1) the individual business decides to present its candidature to the Chamber of Commerce;
2) subsequent to a preliminary control, the business is subjected to an evaluation relevant to the quality level of the services offered, such as an on-site visit by the specialised inspectors;
3) once the technical evaluations have been concluded, a provincial commission made up of representatives from the Chamber of Commerce, representatives of consumer associations and IS.NA.R.T. technicians meet for the final evaluation.
The Italian Hospitality mark is designed to represent an important guarantee for the tourist and also offers businesses the opportunity for a constant and accurate supervision of their commitments.
Confident to always offer a broader and more diversified service, the Chambers of Commerce and IS.NA.R.T. welcome everybody to the world of quality.
What's New in Version 2.2
- this version adds the possibility for other ISNART apps to open 10Q providing new interaction capabilities
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 22 March 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Developer: IS.NA.R.T. scpa
- © IS.NA.R.T. Scpa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.