LignUp Stamps MultiCollector
By Andrey Akhiezer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mac OS 10.8 and higher
«A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…» philatelist used to keep information about their stamps in some simple text files or tables. But the abilities of the specialized software are incomparably richer!
The full-fledged database allows you to divide your collection into custom sections, to find and sort necessary records instantly, to keep all images in order and view them right through the program interface.
List of features:
- Customizable cataloging by any system - Scott, Stanley Gibbons, Michel, Fischer, Edifil, Yang ,etc.
- Multi Entry (stamps series).
- Reporting wizards.
- Customizable statistic.
- User defined cards view.
- Online Auctions search.
- Smart filters with ability to construct complex formulas.
- Search, Sorting and arranging by fields and categories.
- Customizable fields and categories.
- Export to various formats, including PDF and HTML.
- Database manager for handling many stamps collections.
- Easy to use, modern, intuitive interface.
- Customizable skins and layouts.
- Import and export to CSV (Numbers & Excel).
- Print items and reports.
What's New in Version 5.12.11
- Ability to Print & Save to PDF only selected items;
- Improved DB Refresh;
- Improved search, fast speed, highlighting only selected search fields;
- Improved colnect sync;
- Improved Dropbox API, big DB support;
- Pie chart visualization improvements;
- Bugs fix.
- USD 29.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 November 2015
- Version: 5.12.11
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Developer: Andrey Akhiezer
- © LignUp
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor