By Simply Good Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pyrus helps you coordinate your team. You can assign tasks, monitor their progress, and control workflow. FREE for teams up to 12 people.
*** Key Features
- Approve decisions
- Delegate tasks
- Communicate with team
- Organize in projects
- Set up workflows (including multi-step)
- Automate your business processes
*** More Features
- Use subtasks to split a larger task into an action list
- Plan meetings and create meetings reports
- Search tasks by text, person or project
- Use folders to organize tasks
- Track time spent
- Email tasks to email@example.com
- Schedule tasks to a certain date to mute them from the Inbox
- Attach documents from Box, Dropbox, and GDrive
- Login with your G+ account
- Add events to Calendar
- Invite colleagues from Address Book
- Work with outsourcers and subcontractors.
- Badge on app icon shows the number of unread tasks in your Inbox
- You receive push notification when an ASAP task is assigned to you
Pyrus works offline and seamlessly syncs in background. No frozen UI, no duplicates.
What's New in Version 4.18
The minimum password length is set to 8 characters.
Improved UI for adding a task to a project.
- Task due dates and task colors might appear wrong after date change.
- A task could be duplicated in Today and Inbox folders.
- Downloaded files might not open in rare cases.
- Text selection disappeared when scrolling a task.
- Dialing from Pyrus contacts sometimes dropped the "+" sign.
- The number of attached files in form fields were displayed incorrectly.
- Other minor fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 07 May 2015
- Version: 4.18
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Simply Good Software, Inc
- © 2010-2015 Simply Good Software, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.