By Smart Code Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QTimesheet Lite- quick and easy project based time recording and tracking tool.
QTimesheet Lite allows you to record the working hour with a few touch on your iphone screen. You can browse your timesheet entires with calendar view, weekly view or simply touch “Today” to access today’s record. Your working hours can be recorded against tasks from different projects for a particular day, and the preset start time and finish time make the timesheet entry quicker and easier.
- Record time against tasks
- Create and Manager projects and tasks
- Preset default working times (Start, finish and break hours)
- Access your timesheet through Calendar view, weekly view or the Today/This week button
- Track the status of your daily entries
- Add notes to your timesheet record
- Auto preset the remaining hours when allocating working hours to tasks
- Back up and restore the whole database(restore available on paid version)
- Manage the uncompleted records by the uncompleted view
What's New in Version 1.3.1
minor fixes for IOS6
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 October 2012
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Yan Sun
- © SmartCodeWorks.COM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.