TenguGo Kana (Hiragana and Katakana)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hiragana and Katakana are the alphabets used in the Japanese language. This app has everything you need to learn to read and write the Kana (Hiragana and Katakana). Organized in easy to learn chapters with quizzes and flashcards for review. Progressively learn the Kana as well as their history and usage.
* Complete coverage of all Hiragana and Katakana
* Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
* Audio examples for each kana
* Stroke diagram for each kana
* Animated stroke diagram for each kana
* Test your knowledge of kana 5 different ways
* Tracks your progress
What's New in Version 4.1.311
Restore in-app purchases by visiting "Contribute & Remove Ads" page
Allow landscape orientation for iPad
- Category: Education
- Updated: 23 November 2015
- Version: 4.1.311
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: TenguLogi LLC
- © 2015 TenguLogi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.