By TwistedWave Software Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TwistedWave Lite is a very easy to use audio editor.
Create your own iPhone ringtones!
TwistedWave Lite supports Audio Unit plug-ins. Use the Audio Units provided by Apple, or find the particular effect you wanted from the hundreds of Audio Units available on the internet.
TwistedWave Lite is similar to TwistedWave, but with more advanced features missing, such as:
- DIRAC technology for pitch shifting.
- Batch processing.
- Support for markers, metadata and VST Plugins.
- Silence detection.
- Effect stacks.
- Support for additional file formats, such as amb, mpg, mp2, flac, ogg/vorbis, wma, WavPack, Wave64 and video files.
- Tab to transient.
- Exporting waveforms.
- LUFS loudness measurement.
What's New in Version 1.18.4
New in 1.18.4:
- Saving files could crash TwistedWave on older versions of macOS.
New in 1.18.3:
- Fixed a problem where the waveform could fail to update correctly when recording.
New in 1.18.2:
- The format selection box could be invisible in some cases,
- Some AudioUnit effects could cause a glitch at the end of the processed audio,
- Recording a file while simultaneously editing another one works better.