Ashtanga Yoga Days helps you make sense of what is happening to you both physically and mentally during your practice, by encouraging you to log your experiences and then presenting them in a way that invites contemplation and progress.
Ashtanga Yoga Days helps you:
* Helps you log the time and duration of your practice. You can add comments, done asanas and detailed statistics (focus, intensity, strength, etc.) to the entry as well.
* If you set up your base asana sequence (half-primary, full-primary, intermediate, etc.), then the app will compare the asana sequence you log to the base sequence to show you a completion percent. Helps to easily identify the days when doing the whole sequence was just too much :)
* Helps you see your progress and interesting trends in a summarized view of weeks and months of practice.
* Provides you with the amount of calories burned per practice and helps you track your weight alongside the practice. Useful when figuring out correct nutrition. Synchronizes with Apple Health, and Activity Rings if desired.
* You can see when the next major moon phase is, or check all future and past phases on the moon calendar. Much easier to plan your practice accordingly!
* Shows you interesting (and occasionally fun) achievements gathered over the whole time you practice with the app.
In this update, we've added support for push notifications for dispensing some direct motivation :) We also added an optional Instagram field to your public profile and set up an Instagram profile for the app. Check it out! :)
Bug related, we finally caught the one responsible for not showing all people who practiced.
In the last major update, we've redone the home screen of the app from the ground up, for a much more focused, informative and beautiful experience :) You can now find interesting statistics, and even an app-wide number of people who have already practiced there.
We've also improved the way journal charts are presented and added charts to month view. And brought back weekly and monthly summaries in a new and beautiful form (you can find them below entries).
Continuing on the quest for overall optimization, we made the app even more snappy and fluid to use.
After looking at all the awesome people using the app during our travels and the recent trip to Mysore, we have some very exciting new directions we want to take the app to! Stay posted! ;)
As usual, we are open to suggestions and would love to hear about your experience with the app.
Thank you all for your support! Namaste!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.