BMJ Best Practice
By BMJ Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Diagnose. Treat. Manage. Learn.
BMJ Best Practice is a trusted, authoritative clinical decision support tool that provides quick, easy-to-use answers to clinical questions.
The BMJ Best Practice app provides clinicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, with quick, convenient and relevant access to:
- All content is available offline (once downloaded)
- Clinical guidelines and research evidence
- Expert opinion to back up your clinical decisions
- Topics structured in digestible sections, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Over 1000 diagnoses and diagnostic tests
- Over 3500 medical images
- Fully referenced evidence-based guidelines
This app is available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch operating iOS 7 and above.
It includes 20 free SAMPLE topics.
Annual subscriptions for additional content across a range of specialties are available to purchase, depending on your specific information needs. Content bundles range in price from £4.99 to £59.99 for all topics. All purchased content can be accessed on multiple devices by signing into your account. For further information on all available topic bundles, please visit http://bestpractice.bmj.com/app
CONTACT US: Please email our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or experience problems purchasing or accessing content.
What's New in Version 2.3
Search functionality fix for iOS8+ users
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 08 July 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Developer: BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- © BMJ Publishing Group Ltd 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endocrinology and metabolic disorders11,99 €