By Bloomberg Finance LP
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- 2012 Lovie Award for Best News App
- Best Finance App of 2011 from Apple
Listen to in-depth interviews and insightful analysis from the smartest and most influential names in Finance, Business, Economics and Investment.
Past guests have included:
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
- Dr. Mohamed El-Erian, CEO and co-CIO of Pimco
- Bill Clinton, Former United States President
- George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Management
Features of the app include:
- Bloomberg Radio live 24-hours a day
- Bloomberg shows and interviews available on demand
- Offline listening. Save/download shows and interviews
- Latest market data and Breaking news on companies
- Charts as they are referenced during a show or interview
- Bios of guests
- Customizable scrolling ticker
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- The First Word with Ken Prewitt
- The Hays Advantage with Kathleen Hays
- Taking Stock with Pimm Fox and Courtney Donohoe
What's New in Version 1.2.5
- Performance improvements
- Category: News
- Updated: 28 September 2017
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.