Develop Your Baby's Brain - AudioEbook
By Libro Movil
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
According to multiple scientific studies have shown that early stimulation with classical music during pregnancy or in the early years of the baby, has a positive and stimulating effect on the brain, promoting cognitive and sensory motor development of children. From these studies highlighted in particular the works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart are generating more neural stimulation.
The symphonies of Mozart stimulate the minds of children and babies even while in the womb, providing them with relaxation and tranquility.
Symphonies by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in this audio book for the stimulation of the infant:
1. Ave Verum Corpus - W.A.Mozart.
2. Concerto in B Allegro - W.A.Mozart.
3. Fantasia In D Adagio - W.A.Mozart.
4. Flute Concerto in G - W.A.Mozart.
5. Le Nozze di Figaro Porgi, Amor - W.A.Mozart.
6. Rondo in D - W.A.Mozart.
7. Sonata No. 10 In C Allegretto - W.A.Mozart.
8. Sonata No. 12 In B Allegro - W.A.Mozart.
9. Sonata No. 13 In B Andante Cantabile - W.A.Mozart.
10. Sonata No. 13 In B Allegretto Grazioso - W.A.Mozart.
What's New in Version 5.3.0
Export library books Mobile Books
Adjust the playback speed
Visual improvements and configurations
- 1,99 €
- Category: Books
- Updated: 18 September 2013
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Libro Movil
- © 2010 Libro Movil S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.