Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AVTECH EagleEyes HD, especially designed for iPad, is a free application for all valued customer of AVTECH Corporation only. It turns your iPad as a mini central management system, allowing users to control up to 4 (Plus version support 16 Device) AVTECH network DVRs or IP cameras on one interface remotely. All function control can be done by simply a touch or a slide. What's more, HD video quality is presented to offer clear and sharp image details.
1. Real-time live video streaming remote monitor IP-Camera and DVR Device(AVTECH product only)
2. Support DVR single, Multi-channel monitor switching
3. Support TCP-IP protocol
4. Auto Re-login function after disconnect
5. Support video type such as: MPEG4, H.264 for DVR/IPCAM
6. Support PTZ Control(Normal/Pelco-D/Pelco-P)
7. Display Video loss/Cover channel
8. Support Push Notification
9. Dynamic resolution switching between cut views(minimum size) and full-screen(user set size)
Touch panel function description:
1. One touch to switch channel
2. One touch to control PTZ Hotpoint
3. Double click to max zoom in/out
4. Two finger pinch to PTZ zoom in/out
About AVTECH Corporation:
To provide the most competitive products is the best accomplishment AVTECH Corporation achieved these years, it also enabled AVTECH Corporation to be the winner in the market.
AVTECH Corporation will continue to combine the distribution experience of semiconductor component and the leading supplier advantages of security surveillance.
With these advantages, AVTECH Corporation insist its technology developing and keep promoting its digitalization, integration, and networking products, AVTECH will provide worldwide customers the best price, best functions, and best service.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
1. Solve the problem that playback function can not be used.
2. Fix connection issues for some type DVR/IPCAM device.
3. Provide frame rate control setting for users to select instant / delay effect for live connection.
4. Show the badge number of notifications in log view within App.
5. Support Hybrid-DVR type device.
Doesn't work anymore
AVC 760 working, updated app before 9 August was working, updated after 9 August (126.96.36.199) doesn't work anymore: it appears to stream images (the PC client says 2 users connected) but the video window stays dark gray. No amount of settings tweaking helped. Cannot downgrade to previous version, either.