By MAZ Digital Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
First Things is published by The Institute on Religion and Public Life, an interreligious, nonpartisan research and education institute whose purpose is to advance a religiously informed public philosophy for the ordering of society.
First Things Pricing:
Single Issue - USD $4.99*
1 Month Subscription - USD $2.99*
1 Year Subscription - USD $24.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 6.3
This update optimizes for iPad Pro in case you are one of the lucky ones who has one.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 14 January 2016
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German
- Developer: MAZ Digital Inc.
- © 2011 by First Things
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.