Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
Bugs not addressed by developers for years
Route planning and Send directions to phone does not work as expected. If you plan a drive on Google Maps Desktop using your preferred way with small streets shortcuts or any other preferences and send that planned drive to your phone, on my phone I am getting directions to point B only by going on main streets or Google's preferred routes. This is being discussed on forums for years and today this is still an issue being ignored by developers. I am on iOS 10.3.3 with latest Google Maps installed. Such a shame that such a brilliant feature does not work as it should but more to be upset is that Google Maps developers to not look into this issue neither do they follow the dozen of forums complaining and describing this issue in the hope that someone from Google will tag this issue for high importance and have it fixed.
When searching a saved point the message is ‘There was a problem with that sughestion. Try searching again and choosing another one.’
Thank you for letting us know about this issue, and your patience as we fixed the problem. We appreciate it! Google Maps should now be working as usual.
Best GPS tracking app
It’s one of the best (if not the best) GPS tracking apps.
It offers more information than the stock Maps app which comes with your device from Apple.
- Google, Inc.
- 169.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.