Grays Anatomy Student Edition for iPad
By Archibald Industries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Gray's Anatomy', the renowned classic anatomical book by Henry Gray was first published in 1858 and is considered by many to be one of the most iconic and significant medical books of all time. Gray's Anatomy is now available on the iPad using the highest resolution images possible. (This version of Gray's Anatomy has been enhanced and specifically built for the iPad.)
This Student iPad Edition of Grays Anatomy includes:
* COMPLETE TEXT and Full HD ILLUSTRATIONS
* SCROLLABLE THUMBNAILS OF ALL 1247 ILLUSTRATIONS
* ZOOM IMAGES LIKE PHOTOS
* Easy Navigation
* Create Notes for each illustration
* Email images text and notes
We recommend this app for Doctors, Nurses, Students, Teachers and anyone who is interested in the wonder and complexity of the human body.
* Note: this application was not written by McDreamy and the illustrations in no way resemble any characters from the television show Grey's Anatomy ;)
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug Fixes for iOS 8