Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iAudioConverter = Audio Converter+CD Burner+Audio Extractor+Audio Trimmer+Audio Volume Normalizer.
iAudioConverter is the handy comprehensive audio converter for iTunes, iPhone, iPod and any kinds of your devices, and also a CD burner for your lovely car and other CD devices.
- Convert and burn audios to CD.
- Perfect supported output iTunes fomats: MP3, M4A, AAC, Apple lossless, WAV, AIFF.
- High compatible supported devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung and many other mobile device.
- Common input video formats: FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, MP4, AVI, WMV, DivX, and many others.
- Common audio formats: MP3, M4A, MP2, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, AC3, AU.
- Key features:
- Uniquely support converting multi-channel audios, like aac, ac3, ogg, wav, dts, wma.
- Automatically import converted audio to iTunes.
- Convert audio files to mp3, aac, m4a, Apple lossless, aiff that iTunes supports.
- Extract audios from videos such as flv, mp4, mov, etc.
- Convert between all popular audio files preserving metadata and album art intact using high quality encoder.
- Set Audio codec, Audio bitrate, Audio channels, Audio samplerate.
- Batch conversion.
- Menu to always save files to custom directory.
- Easy to use drag and drop interaction.
Note: DRM protected files are not supported.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
Fixed the issue that needs input Administrator's password
- 2,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 18 February 2014
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: etinysoft Inc.
- © @2004 - 2014, eTinySoft Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later