iRunner Run Tracker & Heart Rate Trainer
By iTMP Technology, INc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with Apple Watch support!
iRunner is the perfect free running workout and cardio fitness tracker for helping you monitor your indoor or outdoor exercise by distance, route, speed, and time. Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training.*
When used with pedometers / step tracking devices like the Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin Vivofit, Misfit or Jawbone UP, this walking, hiking, running and jogging app will monitor your total daily activity and distance with a more accurate calorie burn using heart rate*.
With a built in GPS, this app is the best way to map your progress, whether you are a casual runner or training for a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon!
With Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support*, we support most compatible heart rate monitors such as the Scosche Rhythm+, Polar H7, Viiiiva, OrangeTheory Fitness, and many, many more.
iRunner is your workout coach and route tracker! Use iRunner to plan and map your route while jogging, running or walking with GPS. Record your time, distance, pace and speed for each workout, and compare the results over time. Voice feedback, customizable splits, in-workout pictures, online workout access and plenty more, you’ll have everything you need to track your training progress.
- Distance, time, pace/speed and splits tracker
- Complete route mapping for outdoor activity
- Listen to voice feedback as you workout
- See your results and charts for all workouts
- Share results, charts and maps on email, Facebook, Twitter, or partner sites
- Track your weight, blood pressure and sleep scores, integrates with Withings, Jawbone UP, Fitbit - now Garmin on the web
- Sync data to multiple devices and view online
Now integrates with:
> Jawbone UP
> Misfit Shine
> Apple’s Health Integration
> Facebook, Twitter and more!
With compatible sensors, add heart rate zone monitoring and training to your workouts, foot pods, pedometers, speed and cadence sensors, and more.*
iRunner also tracks your weight, weight loss, blood pressure, and sleep information for a true sense of overall health.
With an In App Purchase and compatible fitness sensors like an Apple Watch or other bluetooth low energy heart rate monitor, foot pod or speed & cadence sensor (purchased separately):
- Track heart rate, caloric burn, pace, speed, cadence and more, indoors or out!
- Track heart rate with real-time charting
- Accurate calorie burn rate based on your heart rate intensity and personal stats
- Maximize your battery performance by turning off GPS and using compatible fitness sensors to track pace and speed**
* Tracking cardio and other metrics with compatible sensors requires an in-app upgrade and supported sensors using Bluetooth low energy (BLE) on the iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 plus, SE, 7, 7 plus, or iPad Pro, iPad v3 or above.
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Take it for a run and download the free iRunner app today!
What's New in Version 8.70
Now with Apple Watch Support!
Deeper Integration with Apple Health
Integrated Steps & Activity Data in Health
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 06 December 2016
- Version: 8.70
- Size: 92.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: iTMP Technology, INc.
- © 2010 - 2016 Fitdigits, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enable Sensors2,99 €
- Pro Upgrade7,99 €
- Custom Workout Routines1,99 €
- Fitness Assessments3,99 €