By This is Lovely! SPRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create beautiful diagrams (flowcharts, sitemaps, org. charts, etc.) in minutes.
Using simple and natural gestures, you can literally draw diagrams as naturally as if you were sketching on paper.
Check it in action here: http://vimeo.com/lovelycharts/ipad
- Draw shapes to add objects
- Draw a "Z" to delete objects
- Use one finger to select, move, resize
- Use two fingers to connect existing symbols together, or create new symbols (eg, "next step")
- Use 2 fingers to pan the canvas, and/or pinch to zoom in and out
- Touch & Hold to replace, duplicate or delete objects and links
- Double tap to edit labels
- Triple tap to fit on screen
- Swipe up near the top to enter "Focus mode": no navigation or status bars
- Swipe down near the top to recover navigation and status bars.
- Text formatting: set text font, color, size, attributes (bold/italic)
- Drop shadows
- Create custom styles presets
- Double tap on a style preset to apply to entire diagram
- Carefully curated color options, to quickly make gorgeous & consistent diagrams
- Straight, angled and curved links
- (Very) simple stroke options: arrows, line style (continuous, dashed, dotted)
- Limited (for now) symbols set: rectangle, circle, diamond, rounded rectangle, input/output, document. More to come.
- Simple export options: send via email, as image (png), vector PDF, or as editable diagram (.lcml), or save to Photos.
For any issue, question, feature request or comment, simply send an email to email@example.com or a tweet to @jeromecordiez, and I'll do my best to help you out asap. Thank you!
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Support for the new iPad's Retina Display