mobileAgent - for FreeAgent, IRIS Openbooks and MyBusinessWorks
By Big Ted Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never miss billable work because you forgot to record it.
Record your mileage while still in your car (or on your bike).
Create an invoice and send it to the client before you leave the building.
Submit that lunch expense - including the receipt - before you leave the restaurant.
Get in, log your data, and get on with making money.
"App is great and other than when doing my numbers etc rarely log in to FreeAgent doing most of it on the train." - Martin Chard, Cerdren
"a lovely little application that give iOS users the ability to do a bunch of their accounting work while on the road" - Ben Kepes, diversity.net.nz
Now you can access your FreeAgent account on your iPhone or iPod Touch using mobileAgent - the mobile client for FreeAgent, one of the UK’s best online accounting solutions.
NOTE: you must already be a FreeAgent user to use this application. mobileAgent also works with Iris Openbooks, MyBusinessWorks and other FreeAgent / IRIS Openbooks resellers.
If you are a My Accountant Friend customer, look for My Accountant Friend 2 - it's mobileAgent customised for your accountant!
With mobileAgent you can:
• NEW: Create invoices on your phone, and send them to the client on the spot.
• Enter timeslips: Either by adding a new task to a project, or logging time against an existing task. Add comments to your timeslips so you can recall what you did on the day.
• Log mileage: It handles all allowed forms of transport (car, motorcycle, bicycle), so you can reclaim and rebill your mileage. (Units for Mileage are based on your FreeAgent settings. mobileAgent just records a number)
• Expense tracking. Just paid for lunch? Record the expense in FreeAgent from your table. No need to remember to do it when you get back to the office. You can even take a photo of your receipt and submit that with the expense.
• Bill entry: Received a bill and want to keep track of when it's due? You can now add the bill into FreeAgent as easily as you can with an Expense. Works with recurring bills, too!
• Receipt capture. Take a photo of your receipt, and upload it to Dropbox or send it via email, so you can use it when reconciling your bank statement at the end of the month.
• All attached images can be uploaded to Dropbox or saved to the phone's photo library.
• View outstanding, overdue or draft invoices, email invoices, and mark draft invoices sent / sent invoices as draft.
• See what your bank balances are (at last update) and the last 30 days of transactions, as well as having easy access to your sort code / account number, IBAN and BIC codes. Also works with credit cards and paypal accounts.
• Enter items while you're offline: Enter things when you remember – even while underground or on a plane. Sync back to FreeAgent next time you're connected.
• I am not able to reply to comments here - please go to the support page if you have a suggestion or problem.
mobileAgent works with iPhone with iOS 7 or newer. Can be used on the iPad, but is not designed for it.
mobileAgent can be used with all FreeAgent account types - UK, US and Universal. Also works with IRIS OpenBooks and other FreeAgent resellers. You need at least "Contacts and Projects" level of security to use mobileAgent.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
BUGFIX: using 0:20 for timesheets results in somewhat less than 20 mins being billed. Now it has the same precision as the FreeAgent website.
- 2,99 €
- Category: Business
- Updated: 11 September 2015
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Big Ted Ltd
- © 2015 Big Ted Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.