By Infield Sales Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*******Free For a Limited Time!!!!!*******
Users of Salesforce.com Enterprise, Unlimited and Developer editions can access their PDF documents in their Salesforce Documents folder on their iPad, even without a Wi-Fi or 3G data connection. MobilePro PDF, a PDF viewer for the iPad, allows Salesforce.com users to easily upload PDF documents from Salesforce.com's Documents tab directly to their iPads. This app provides instant access to critical PDF documents on their iPads while meeting clients in the field. When online, users can download PDFs and also e-mail them to clients and colleagues. When offline, they can access those saved documents without spending extra time or bandwidth to retrieve them. Thanks to MobilePro PDF, Salesforce.com users can augment their sales presentations, address client concerns more effectively, and close deals more efficiently.
Additional key features:
• View, download, and synchronize pertinent PDF documents from Salesforce.com's Documents (Not the Content section, but the Document Tab)
• Synchronize the Documents folders organization of your Salesforce.com instance
A Delete feature that removes PDFs that are deleted in Salesforce, but retains PDFs that are deleted only from the app
• Reverse-pinch and pinch gestures to zoom in and out of your PDF documents.
• Compatible with both iPad 1 and 2
• Compatible only with PDF files (each file can be up to 5MB in size).
• Recommend you save PDF documents to your iPads when connected to Wi-Fi so it’s faster and it doesn’t use any 3G Data plan