By Patel I & R Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you enjoy taking pictures and emailing them to friends and family, *THIS* is the app for you. Why email one picture at a time? With this app, you can shoot (or select from Photo Albums) and email multiple pictures to a custom distribution list.
* Create a Photo Shoot Event
* Create a distribution list from your Contacts list
* Use sophisticated innovative Continuous Camera feature to take new multiple pictures and build inventory for the 'event'
* Alternatively, select multiple pictures from the Photo Album and build inventory for the 'event'
* Using the built in Slide Show feature, View/Select the pictures in the inventory for emailing
* Email the selected pictures to the distribution list
* The pictures you take in the app are also saved to the camera roll in full resolution
* Scale the pictures according to your preference before you send them via email
A review would be greatly appreciated.
To avoid the occasional crashes while using Continuous Camera feature, you can indicate the following choice In Settings menu :
1. Use the Continuous Camera feature or use the regular camera interface
2. Save the picture(s) taken by camera to the camera roll
Thank you for your support.
Visit us at:
Reviews in iTunes are really appreciated
What's New in Version 2.05
Now you can recommend the app to your friends without leaving the app.
- 0,89 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 13 January 2012
- Version: 2.05
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Patel I & R Services
- © (c) 2011 PatApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).