By John Stump
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nebraska Traveler shows you the current conditions of major roads and highways throughout Nebraska. You can view traffic cameras, read alerts about road closures and construction, and get stats from weather stations.
All this is displayed on an easy-to-use map. Only interested in certain areas? You can define your own regions and quickly view them, or use one of the several predefined areas.
What's New in Version 2.0
Version 2.0 is a complete rewrite from the ground up.
• Now free! It's ad-supported, but previous purchasers of the app will not see ads.
• Now a universal app; supports iPad and iPhone.
• Not just portrait anymore; you can view the map in landscape also
• Redesigned the menu to be more modern and scalable
• Switched the underlying map technology from Apple’s to Google
• Added Google Traffic support
• New icon
This update has been almost a year in the making. Please rate our app if you enjoy it and get use from it. If you have a problem or a feature request, please contact us via the Send Feedback menu option.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 28 January 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Stump
- © 2015 John E. Stump
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.