Claim the crown as king of the underground as you race for dominance in the first white-knuckle edition of Need for Speed made just for mobile – from the game developer that brought you Real Racing 3.
Build the ride that shows your style with an unbelievable range of cars and customizations. Launch yourself between chaos and control as you hit the pedal and roll into underground street racing. Takedown the competition, up your rep, then kick into more races, more customizations, and more cars. Make your choices and never look back.
This app offers in app purchases. You may disable in app purchases using your device settings.
CUSTOMIZE EXTREME RIDES
Stock your garage with the real-world cars you’ve always wanted, from top manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Pagani, Koenigsegg, Hennessey, and more. Then trick them out with the hottest customization system on mobile, from spots like the Mod Shop and the Black Market, giving you over 2.5 million custom combos to play with. Your rides are waiting – take them to the streets to go head-to-head with the competition and prove yourself.
DRIVE FAST – AND FEARLESS
Steer onto the streets of Blackridge, accelerate over jumps and around debris, into traffic, against walls, and through high-speed Nitro Zones. Flip on the nitrous and thrust yourself into another level of adrenaline-fueled driving and drifting. Around every corner is a fresh race as you clash with local crews and local cops. It’s a world full of wannabe drivers – can you stay in front and earn respect?
RACE TO WIN
Never back down as you race anyone crazy enough to take you on, leave them gapped, and increase your rep. Dig, drift, drag, and roll your ride to the finish line while outrunning the police on your tail. Burn rubber in over 1,000 challenging races – and that’s just the starting line. Be notorious, own the streets, and score the world’s best cars. Because one ride is never enough!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
For the first time in Need For Speed No Limits history, we bring you a truly integrated Halloween horrerfest as Blackridge gets a ghostly makeover in our spookiest update ever! Also in this hauntingly good update:
•Michael Speedway is back in Blackridge to film his new horror-filled action movie. Solve a mystery in the fully spookified Erwick County track and earn the McLaren 720S in the all-new Frights, Camera, Traction special event
•Underground Rivals continues with a new reward for the red-hot Rival-Tier racers: custom License Plates. Show off your success to the world!
•Earn the powerful Ferrari 812 Superfast in an all new Proving Grounds challenge
Plus, watch for unique in-game content in the Inbox and a few more spooky surprises.
Do you have what it takes to rule the streets? Prove it!
Ratings and Reviews
A glistening stretch of rain-soaked pavement lies before you. Will you drift, draft or smash your way to victory? Whatever your style, this iconic street racer delivers hugely fun arcade action. Impressive graphics make every Subaru, Porsche and McLaren a sight to behold, and a vast lineup of events gives you plenty of ways to show opponents your taillights. Individual races are enjoyably brief, and we got swept up in blazing through them to unlock the most exotic cars and discover the next challenges.
Draining any cent they can from players
I have been playing this game for more than one year now. After a month, in campaign, you get stuck because you don’t have a powerful enough car to continue. What are you going to do in order to get a powerful car? You will get a loaned car and begin a series. At the beginning, those series were fair. If you spent enough time and “fought” for that car, you’d get it. But now? You can stay awake the entire time when the series is up, you can calculate each and every gold bar you have, you can adopt any strategy you want, one will never EVER be able to get that loaned car without spending money. I get it now, you have to eat, but this tactic that you are currently using ( to force players to spend money ) will eventually make them get out of the app, swear as bad as they can for wasting time and battery and delete your app, forever 😄
Also, the cost of those blueprints are surreal. How much time should you spend playing this game, dismountung materials, in order to get that Koenigsegg or whatsoever? 2-3 years?!?
Utterly disappointing for the quality of the graphics.
1* penalty for each stupid thing in this game
The game is awesome BUT:
1) I don’t know why the hell the traffic cars drive in the same direction on both ways on the road. I tried staying on the left side of the road, met traffic cars driving on the same direction as me. Said ok. I’ll drive on oncoming lanes. Again, found traffic cars driving on the same direction as me AGAIN !!!
2) The special events are so stupid since for the last chapter, you have to complete 17 events in 24h. Besides the fact that you are blocked by events where you have to grind for performance parts and at the end of the race, it’s all about luck to uncover the part that you need out of 3. And you have to stay awake in order to not waste any of those 5 chances that you get every 8h. Cause you have to spend real money to have vip lvl4 for ONE EXTRA CHANCE. ONE !!!
3) I hate games where you are forced to play with assists. And this one is one of them. And I’m talking about the lane stabilisation assist. A lot of times, I go for near misses BUT when I try to go near the traffic cars, even though I barely steer, the game switches lanes and I crush into the traffic.
Besides these 3 downsized things, the game is awesome. Graphics are one of the greatest I’ve ever seen on a mobile device and the upgrade system on the non-special event is very well done
In-App PurchasesSee All
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Need for Speed™ No Limits ©2017 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo, Need for Speed, the “N” icon and the Need for Speed logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Suitcase 24,99 lei
- Box of Gold 9,99 lei
- Box of Gold 9,99 lei
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.