Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
- Connected to Apple Music or Spotify? You can now add any Shazam playlist straight to your streaming Library. Tap the new save button in the player when you’re listening to the playlist.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is excellent but...
The app is excellent but since the latest updates, I can’t see anymore the release year of any song. Or maybe it’s still somewhere but I can’t find it. Anyway, if you removed this feature, is it possible to bring it back? For me, and I think for others as well, the release year has its importance when finding about a new song.
And still, surprisingly, there is one song from my father’s old cassettes that Shazam didn’t recognize it. Maybe the music servers need one extra song there :)
Been using it for a long time
I started using Shazam when I got my first IPhone, years ago, and I love it!
I couldn’t give it 5 stars because it doesn’t know all the songs (I mainly listen to electronic noncomercial music) and also when I started it takes a while until I can tap it to start the listening, so it would be great if the developers could make it listen to a song the second to type on it’s icon on the phone screen.
To conclude, I recommend Shazam to any music lover!
Needs some little tweeks
I would love two more things:
1. A button for a new search when viewing a song you found, it’s quicker than having to go back to the home page.
2. The ability to ad a song to the data base to be analyzed and others be able to find it.
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 85.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade From (Shazam)RED Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.