Simpli brings together all you need to be more productive: lists and notes with collaboration functionality, calendars and files, with custom tags across all data and a simple, friendly design. It’s an easier way for you to plan, work and keep track of the things you do.
- To-do lists & tasks: for projects big and small, simple and easy to use lists, with sub-lists, reminders, tagging, powerful sorting options and collaboration: you can share a list with friends and co-workers and see progress to completion, with live edits to track progress
- Notes: hassle free note taking, with custom tagging for easy sorting and collaboration – to get the those creative ideas flowing
- Calendars: you can access the calendars on your phone via Simpli, so that you can see in one app all you need, at a glance; even more, with Simpli you also see your reminders set for to dos and notes in your calendar
- Files: you can easily access your files from Google Drive and Dropbox, without leaving Simpli, so that all you need is in one place
- Tags: you can keep track of things and find anything easily by adding custom tags to lists and notes
- A unified home screen: your upcoming appointments and reminders, the most recent todos and notes, easily accessible as you open the app, on the Home screen
Simpli is built around the idea that productivity is as much about the outcome, as it is about the process. Simpli provides a simpler, lighter interface for planning, working and keeping track of things.
Life is complex, keep it Simpli!
This is one major update! The 3 key things to know:
1. Sharing and collaboration across lists and notes is now live! You can collaborate with friends and co-workers, whether it’s a project plan or planning a party. You can share a list or note created with Simpli with any of your contacts. With live editing, you can see progress happen, instantaneously.
2. Speed and stability: we rebuilt Simpli from the ground up, to make it faster, more stable and reliable.
3. No email, for now: as we worked to improve the experience of using Simpli, a temporary compromise was to remove the email module, as we are making sure that the same standards we are now embedding across the other modules in the app will equally apply for using email with Simpli.
Try it out and let us know what you think! Always eager to get feedback, so say firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app to keep your mind organized. Fresh look and easy to access everything.
Cooler and smoother
Very impressive upgrade of the interface and user experience. Fresh and modern look while giving a feeling of "everything in the right place and at the right time" 😌
Will definitely make your life easier!
User friendly; nice interface; helps dealing with multiple tasks. Highly recommend it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.