Smart Zipper - Compress, decompress Zip, 7Z, Rar files
By Yu qipeng
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
On Sale. Original $9.99.
Smart Zipper is an easy-to-use and efficient compression and decompression tool.
Extraction formats supported:
Over 20 different file types ranging from RAR, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, EXE, PAX and much more.
Compression formats supported:
7z, Zip, Gzip, Tar, Bzip2 with 5 different compression levels.
Smart Zipper is designed to handle many more formats than Archive Utility, Supported file formats include RAR, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, EXE, PAX and many other more or less obscure formats.
● Opening a compressed package: You can drag a compressed package into the window or select a package directly from within the program through the file browser. You can decompress the package directly or browse the contents of the compressed package.
● Creating a compressed package: You can drag multiple documents or folders into the window, or select the documents or folders to be compressed in the file browser.
● Protect your data: SmartZipper can create a password to protect your data.
● Supported compression levels: No compression, fastest compression, fast compression, normal compression, high compression, maximum compression.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.70
Add App2Dmg mode which supports packaging .app files to a dmg file for installation with 9 beautiful templates.
- 19,99 lei
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 25 April 2012
- Version: 1.70
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Yu qipeng
- © Zip-rar Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later