Smart Safety connects teams and provides both crisis management and everyday safety information for field staff on all active jobsites. This app uses credentialed log-ins and geolocation/geofencing to limit activity to permitted users on specific projects.
Among other things, Smart Safety can be used to:
• Immediately notify site supervisors of specific emergency situations
• Approve and issue safety alerts to all users on a specific jobsite via push notifications
• Quickly locate and navigate to the closest hospital or minor emergency clinic
• View site-specific evacuation routes, crisis management plans, contacts, and other related safety information
Smart Safety offers a secure way to easily manage all your project’s crisis management information and protocols to ensure a safer jobsite and a faster response to a variety of emergency situations.
- Skiles Group, Inc
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2013 Skiles Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.